Clinical practice guidelines
Endorsed by ERN GENTURIS*
Endorsed by ERN GENTURIS*
* ERN GENTURIS uses AGREE II as a tool for the endorsement of guidelines. The quality of the guideline is evaluated through assessing the rigor and transparency of the guideline development process. The content of the guideline is not evaluated.
- Endoscopic management of Lynch syndrome and of familial risk of colorectal cancer: European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE) Guideline.
Authors: Leerdam et al.
Endoscopy 2019 51: 1082–1093. https://doi.org/10.1055/a-1016-4977
- Guidelines for the management of hereditary colorectal cancer from the British Society of Gastroenterology (BSG)/Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland (ACPGBI)/United Kingdom Cancer Genetics Group (UKCGG).
Authors: Monahan et al.
Gut 2020;69:411–444. https://10.1136/gutjnl-2019-319915
- European guidelines from the EHTG and ESCP for Lynch syndrome: an updated third edition of the Mallorca guidelines based on gene and gender.
Authors: Seppälä et al.
British Journal of Surgery 2020. https://doi.org/10.1002/bjs.11902
- Hereditary diffuse gastric cancer: updated clinical practice guidelines
Authors: Vanessa R Blair et al.
Lancet Oncol. 2020 Aug;21(8):e386-e397. doi: 10.1016/S1470-2045(20)30219-9.
- Small-Cell Carcinoma of the Ovary, Hypercalcemic Type–Genetics, New Treatment Targets, and Current Management Guidelines
Authors: Marc Tischkowitz et al.
Clinical Cancer Research. Published Online First March 10, 2020; DOI: 10.1158/1078-0432.CCR-19-3797
- Paluch-Shimon S, et al, Prevention and screening in BRCA mutation carriers and other breast/ovarian hereditary cancer syndromes: ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines for cancer prevention and screening. Annals of Oncology 2016.
- Stjepanovic N, et al, Hereditary Gastrointestinal Cancers: ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up. Ann Oncol 2019.
- Tischkowitz M, et al, Cancer surveillance guideline for individuals with PTEN Hamartoma Tumour Syndrome (PHTS). European Journal for Human Genetics 2020.
- Freboug T, et al, Heritable related TP53-cancer syndrome - Guidelines for the identification of individuals who should be tested for germline disease-causing TP53 variants and for their subsequent clinical management. European Journal for Human Genetics 2020.
- Daly M, et al, NCCN clinical practice guidelines in oncology- genetic/familial high risk assessment: breast, ovarian, an pancreatic . NCCN.org. 2021
- Gupta S, et al, NCCN clinical practice guidelines in oncology- genetic/familial high risk assessment: colorectal . NCCN.org. 2021
- Bevers T, et al, NCCN clinical practice guidelines in oncology- breast cancer risk reduction. NCCN.org 2020
- Leerdam et al, Endoscopic management of Lynch syndrome and of familial risk of colorectal cancer: European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE) Guideline. Endoscopy 2019.